Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Authorize.net CIM - How and when is the Primary field set?

dan0boy is offline Junior Member

Question Authorize.net CIM - How and when is the Primary field set?

On the CIM_PaymentProfilesMap table, which stores the CIM information for customers, there is a field called Primary.

We have setup the CIM on our system, and customers are able to save Wallet entries. However, even when a customer has multiple wallet entries, they are all marked TRUE in the Primary field.

On a regular checkout, this is not an issue, as the customer can choose which wallet entry to use each time. However we are also using some auto-ship products. How do I know which Wallet entry to bill on an autoship product?

The shoppingcart table only includes a reference to the billingaddressID, there are no links to the CIM_PaymentProfilesMap table. The CIM_PaymentProfilesMap table has a link to the billingaddressID, but it has multiple records for a single billingaddressID, so I am unable to determine which Wallet entry (or CIM_PaymentProfilesMap row) I should use for the auto-ship products.

Can someone outline how this should be configured?

Thanks!
    Dan

dan0boy is offline Junior Member

Or can someone verify for me that this situation has not been configured around as of yet, and I should just create my own configuration?