Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Orders.aspx DateRange Filter Broken

cjbarth is offline Senior Member

Default Orders.aspx DateRange Filter Broken

It seems that after my upgrade to 9.3.1 (or 9.3.1.1, which I did at the same time) the orders.aspx page won't filter by date. I looked over the source code and used my source control to compare previous versions and I see what was changed and it genuinely looks like it was broken in the last release as the code doesn't look like it should work to me. If anyone else has their orders.aspx page date filtering working correctly, please let me know. My orders.aspx and orders.aspx.vb files are unchanged from the default installation.

I'm working on a fix and will post here when I get it working.
    ML9.3.1.1
    SQL 2012 Express
    VS 2010
    Azure VM

cjbarth is offline Senior Member

Ok, the solution that works well for me is to insert the following at about line 587 in orders.aspx.vb in the DateClause() function.

Code:
                Else
                    result = " and ((OrderDate >= @StartDate) and (OrderDate < @EndDate))"
    You'll notice that the logic comes from the line directly above it for the condition

Code:
    				If TransactionState.SelectedValue = AppLogic.ro_TXStatePending Then
    The idea is that if the TransactionDateType is UnChecked then the above Else condition will be executed and the result variable will be populated with the filter. Previously, if TransactionDateType was UnChecked, the result variable would never have a value as there was nothing in the entire code block setting it.
    ML9.3.1.1
    SQL 2012 Express
    VS 2010
    Azure VM

FAC-ADCO is offline Junior Member

Thanks I just ran into this problem the other day. I could not believe it. or should I say very believable.

Thanks