Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Product Images PNG / Transparent Images / Image Uploader

SEOrockstar is offline Junior Member

Default Product Images PNG / Transparent Images / Image Uploader

Hi,

After reading a few threads on this forum. The conclusion that I have came to with having transparent product images. (If you want to keep them transparent)

The product images need to be uploaded via FTP then you have to assign the images with the image name/path manually?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

This doesn't seem correct.

John Parker

cjbarth is offline Senior Member

You're correct. Additionally, if you want to turn watermarking on, you'll need to modify the source code. There is a way to get the image upload tool/page to upload as PNG, but it would require source code modification too.

This is one of those things that I've been hoping will be fixed in an upcoming release.
    ML9.3.1.1
    SQL 2012 Express
    VS 2010
    Azure VM