Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Duplicate Payments using PayPal Payment Pro

FAC-ADCO is offline Junior Member

Default Duplicate Payments using PayPal Payment Pro

Hi to all, This issues has been giving me problems since 9.2 and 9.3.1

A customer will receive a error at checkout, the thing is, the order actually does go through without the customer knowing or receiving an email of a order confirmation. We also do not receive an email on that order ether. (Order is paid for in admin side)

So what the customer does is place a second order which does go through on the front end and generate emails for customer and us.

This happens maybe 3-5 times a week. (This is a massive problem for customer service)

Anyone come across this? Any suggestions or comments will be huge.
    Thanks

Let me give more information.

Using Smart one page check out, Fedex real time shipping. I have currently switch to Basic One Page Check out to see if the problem goes away.
    Last edited by FAC-ADCO; 03-13-2013 at 03:12 PM.

When i switch to Basic one page check out, a customer stated that the sub-total did not reflex a discount. It showed the pre-discount rate which looks abnormal.

How can i change the subtotal to reflect a after discount number?