Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: VAT on order options

K&N is offline Junior Member

Default VAT on order options

Hi,

I have gift wrap as an order option,.

On the order options panel it displays price £2.00 (ex VAT) and then below it displays the correct VAT amount (£0.35).

The problem is that the VAT is not being added to the sub total in the checkoutpayment screen...

We are set up as VAT exclusive so the VAT total is not displayed anywhere until the checkoutpayment.

Is anyone who is using VAT had this problem?

If this is a problem is it a source code issue?, (I do not have the source code, although I have had some mods done around this area by one of the chosen few ).

we are using v 7.1.0.0

Cheers
    Keith

fsantos is offline Senior Member

Keith,

Version 7.1.1 has "VAT improvements" and maybe it has what you're looking for. I suggest you go check on your upgrade page

Rob is offline Senior Member

we do not support VAT on order options. unless it's added to the order total. You'd have to make this as a custom mod.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart