Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Call for pirce

pyrate is offline Member

Default Call for pirce

i have AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.2/8.0.1.2, i have certain products that the manufature will not let me post a price on their product. So in the item set-up screen that is a "Is Call To Order" But when the item is posted to the site there is NO CALL TO ORDER to be seen. How can i make this appear on the item in my site.

Skriver is offline Senior Member

Under the "Main" Tab when editing the product there is a button called "Call To Order"

It is underneath *Requires Registration To View:

Set this to Yes for the products, reset the cache and the Buy Now Button should be disabled.

The String resource to display the text is called common.cs.67 on our site but you can look under Manage String Resource. To show the text in an ASPX page you would use (!"common.cs.67"!) or within an aspx.cs or cs page it would be AppLogic.GetString("common.cs.67", SkinID, LocaleSetting)

For an XML Package

<xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:StringResource('common.cs.67, $LocaleSetting)" disable-output-escaping="yes" />

pyrate is offline Member

Default CAll ofr price not appearing

Yes, I marked it call to order in the set up screen... I also went to the string manger and found CS.67 and "call to Order" is in there too but it does not appear on the website on the product.

Can you paste the part of the xml package code that you are using for your products? Also a product page link too if you have it with a call to order product.

pyrate is offline Member

Here is a like to a page - http://www.swidenonline.com/p-3140-1...vlf410-b1.aspx and the XML package is : product.simpleproductwmsrp.xml.config

Tried it on our site too and had the same issue, though it maybe a bug within the versions we are using. I know that there was a fix in 9.3 to overcome some issues with IE formatting, but it should still work.

I would drop a support ticket without having seen the XML package.

Out of interest it did work on the test site I tried (screenshot below)

The code that it used was

<div><br><div class='callToOrderWrap' id='AddToCartForm_78_87'><font class="CallToOrder">CALL TO ORDER</font></div></div>
    Attached Images Attached Images