Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: New Social eCommerce Feature for Web Stores

nChannel is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up New Social eCommerce Feature for Web Stores

nChannel*and*ZoopShop, Inc. announce their partnership to provide a new storefront publishing platform, nShop. *This exciting new cloud service will enable companies with the unique ability to post individual items for sale to a retailer’s social communities such as Facebook and Twitter with integrated inventory synchronization and shopping cart capabilities.*

The ZoopShop platform today provides an affordable ecommerce storefront with powerful features that enable subscribers to “post” an item to their social network. *Members of the social community can purchase the item from the post using ZoopShop’s integrated shopping cart features. *nShop, powered by nChannel, will give customers the ability to use their existing ecommerce, point of sale or business systems to syndicate items to the ZoopShop platform. As customers place orders on ZoopShop or through a social network, orders will be collected in users system of choice.

Full story: http://www.nchannel.com/2013/02/12/n...opportunities/

dimple09 is offline Junior Member

Default interesting

I'm interested with your post because I'm planning to create my own web store for my business..anyways thanks!

Thumbs up

Thanks for the kind words. Keep us posted on how the Web Store is coming along. We're really excited about the potential here for the Social Storefront publishing platform!

dimple,

Is this something you are still interested in? Social Media integration with aspdnsf?

Ydeveloper is offline Junior Member

Default Good for customer, search engine and so on..

Increasing use of social networks and other tools leads an user to share the product on your site to their social networks will help in getting more traffic and conversion. So, there are lots of features, social media plugins are available to implement and provide customers an option for sharing. Here is an example of such social ecommerce feature.