Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Unable to nuke Customers

resplin is offline Junior Member

Default Unable to nuke Customers

I have been unable to figure out how to nuke a customer with the WSI. I've tried using the Customer node and setting the action to "Nuke" and included the ID, GUID, both... and I still haven't been able to successfully nuke a customer. The WSI returns that the import was successful, but the customer is still there. Here is the XML I sent to the WSI:

Code:
    <AspDotNetStorefrontImport Version="9.2" AutoCleanup="true" Verbose="true">
      <Customer Action="Nuke" ID="67894" />
    </AspDotNetStorefrontImport>";

And the returned XML:

[CODE]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <AspDotNetStorefrontImportResult Version="7.1" DateTime="2/8/2013 6:19:54 PM">
    <Verbose Message="Import Starting" />
    <Transaction Name="WSIService">
    <Commit />
    </Transaction>
    <Verbose Message="Import Completed" />
    </AspDotNetStorefrontImportResult>[CODE]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

bwarrior is offline Junior Member

i can't directly answer because I don't have it BUT... I would recommend using this test client another user made:

http://www.gfrsoftware.com/wsiclient/

I tried to run your example and I got the error:
    <Error Message="Exception, Message=Could not find stored procedure 'aspdnsf_NukeCustomer'." />

I will look for it and see if I can be of further assistance...

UPDATE

I was able to unable to find the stored proc aspdnsf_NukeCustomer ... it's not in the database file for latest version aspdnsf. Without that proc, it's not going to work. Maybe you can contact support in regards to this proc having been deleted as it's needed to perform the customer nuke action via the WSI.
    Last edited by bwarrior; 05-08-2013 at 10:56 AM.