Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Invalid Login (admin)

LPBR is offline Junior Member

Default Invalid Login (admin)

Hi,

I have had some trouble with Multi Store admin lately, and then I decided to start over from scratch to be sure that I wasn't doing anything wrong.
    Anyway, yesterday I created a clean install of the software and the database, but now I am not being able to login as admin.

As my first logical attempt I tried admin@aspdotnetstorefront.com and password Admin$11. No lucky. I tried to refresh it several times directly in the database, but still no lucky. Also, I created a new user and still have the same problem. It just keep giving me "Invalid Login" error.

Here it is the code I used to reset it:

update Customer set IsAdmin=3,
    LockedUntil = NULL,
    BadLoginCount = 0,
    LastBadlogin = NULL, password = 'Admin$11',
    saltkey = -1 where CustomerID = 58639

What may I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Skriver is offline Senior Member

A way around this is create a normal customer account then within the customer.dbo table change IsAdmin for that account from 0 to 3 (or 1 for a normal admin)

That will allow you to get in and then change the password for the normal admin account.

Also there is a field that relates to password change request change that from 1 to 0

LPBR is offline Junior Member

Thanks, Skriver!