We want to integrate Intuit Quickbase into our website. I had a web meeting with a developer from quickbase and he quickly showed me how to implement this based on viewing the source outputted directly on the webpage. Basically all I have to do is add a NAME="id" to each field, sounds simple.. really it should be I would think. So when I went to go make these changes I'm seeing that name= is being auto generated already from the ID and cannot be static?

This..
Code:
  <asp:TextBox ID='txtName' name='GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR' runat="server" MaxLength="250" Width="100%" />
outputs to...
Code:
<input name="ctl00$PageContent$txtName" type="text" maxlength="250" id="ctl00_PageContent_txtName" name="GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" style="width:100%;" />
Obviously their is alot more to our forms but this one example sums up the issue I'm having.

I need to be able to assign a static name= to be able to implement customer information into our new quickbase workflow. I'm sure many of the talented people here have done something like this, or could point me in the right direction. I don't know if i'm looking at a real road block here or if I'm simply overlooking something simple because I'm quite frankly not a aspdnsf dev in the slightest like most people around here. Please advise.