Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Multiple Attributes/options

ohiwantthat is offline Junior Member

Default Multiple Attributes/options

How can you implement the following:

I have products that have:

color options
    top size options
    bottom size options

These attributes are independent of each other.

How can you display these three options so that the user can select them?

Thanks

Antonio Arceo

Jesse is offline Banned

Create a kit product for your outfit. You can add the kit group items of "Top Size", "Bottom Size", etc. Simply set your product "IsAKit" property to true, and then click on the "Edit Kit" link that appears in the product manager.

cablesforless is offline Member

I accomplished many of our custom shipping methods by just editing the DOMs after the page loads with javascript. I know this is sort of a hack, but you might think of doing it like that.

I use jQuery to mod them. It has pretty good cross browser compatibility and makes upgrades a breeze. I just upgraded from 7.0.2.5 SP1 to 7.1 and there were literally no changes that needed to be made.

Robert