Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Please Please Help!!! Website Account Login and Account Shopping Cart are inaccessible...

Gioli is offline Junior Member

Default Please Please Help!!! Website Account Login and Account Shopping Cart are inaccessible...

Hello All,

I really need some help here. I have been designing this website and everything was going fine and then the other day I noticed when you try to click on "Account login" and "Shopping Cart" it goes to saying that the page is unavailable. Weird thing is I finished my design stuff and stopped touching code 3-4 weeks ago and this problem started about a week ago. I even tried uploading the old backup template.master and still getting the same issue. I am really stumped on what is happening and really need to fix this issue because as you know, in order for people to purchase products on the website they do need to access both these pages.

I don't know if this possibly something on the backend with the configuration setup or what. So any help would be greatly appreciated!

Aspdotnetstorefront version: Multistore 9.2.0.0

Thank you!

ebijs is offline Junior Member

Do you have a valid SSL certificate installed on the server? These pages are through SSL.

ebijs is offline Junior Member