Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: 2013 E-Commerce Conference?

kpaul is offline Member

Default 2013 E-Commerce Conference?

Will there be a user conference this year in Ashland?
    Keith

http://goo.gl/s20Ot

ASPDNSF v9.3/64 Bit
    Windows Web Server 2008 R2
    IIS 7.5

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Stephanie is offline Junior Member

Default RE: 2013 E-Commerce Conference?

At this time we do not have one scheduled. Do you currently receive our emails? When they decide to post the dates (if they move forward with one), a big email announcement will go out.

If anything changes I will also reply to your post too.

Thank you for checking.

kpaul is offline Member

Yes, I get your emails. Just trying to plan out the year - it's shaping up to be busy. I know it was in March last year. If it's going to be around the same time it would be good to know soon so we can plan for the trip. I thought last year's conference was very good. If you can come up with enough new material I would definitely consider coming again.
    Keith

http://goo.gl/s20Ot

ASPDNSF v9.3/64 Bit
    Windows Web Server 2008 R2
    IIS 7.5

BFG 9000 is offline Senior Member

As it was in the States last year - I think it's only fair that it's held in the UK this year...

TTFN

BFG

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Stephanie is offline Junior Member

Default Conference Update

We have many exciting product releases planned for this year and we are searching for every opportunity to spread the word about our software - both renowned and disruptive. We will be announcing dates for our own event in the coming weeks. Likely dates fall in Q3, probably fitting neatly between our significant exhibitor presence at the following two events:

Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition, June 4-7
    AspDotNetStorefront Event – dates to be released
    Shop.org Annual Summit, September 30 – October 2

Maybe we’ll see you at all three? We’ll certainly make sure that you hear our dates just as soon as we firm up the details.

edigitalfields is offline Junior Member

Default Where is it..

The conference like this should be arranged in frequent of time so that merchants and webmaster can learn and be aware what is in trend for ecommerce.