Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Add "Account Number" field to account.aspx or createaccount.aspx

donato is offline Senior Member

Default Add "Account Number" field to account.aspx or createaccount.aspx

Hello,

I would like to add a field on both the createaccount.aspx and account.aspx. Could someone please steer me in the right direction? I did it with our earlier version, but things have changed in MultiStore.

Cheers,

D

Any help please?

With sugar on top?

mmcgeachy is offline Senior Member

It depends on where you wanting to add the field.

If you can deal with having the field below other account information then start with adding below a new table row below the ctrlAccount control. Then add code to InitializePageContent() to populate the new input. After that it is updating the field based of which button is pressed.

If you want to add the field between current information you are going to need to have the source code. If you have source code you want to edit Account.cs in ASPDNSFControls. Once you have done your changes you will need to recompile ASPDNSFControls.

Hope that helps.