Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Using another language

silveruser is offline Junior Member

Default Using another language

Hi,

I am interested on using the ML version on some shops in Italy , how easy it is to change the language on string resources?
    I have notice on the trial version the only option is US can I add other string resources once I have purchased the license? do I need the source code?
    Can I also change the language for the admin part?

Thank You

Jesse is offline Banned

There are some string resources for the admin, but the admin is not 100% string skinnable. That being said, you'll want to create a strings.it-IT.xls file, create the Italy locale in the admin page, choose Italian from the dropdown on the string resources page, and upload your xls file you created. It will have to be in the same format as the US one you are provided with by default and you'll have to write the phrases in Italian while keeping the keys identical.