Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Changing Layout of Add To Cart

tehremo is offline Junior Member

Default Changing Layout of Add To Cart

Using ML 7.0.0.7. I would like to change the layout of the Add To Cart field. I am currently using this:

Code:
    <xsl:value-ofselect="aspdnsf:AddtoCartForm(ProductID, VariantID, 1)"disable-output-escaping="yes"/>
    Which produces the following:
    Quantity: 'Qty TextBox' 'Variant Size Drop Down' 'Add To Cart Button'

I would like to style this so it looks more like:

Choose Size: 'Variant Size Drop Down'
    Quantity: 'Qty TextBox'
    'Add To Cart Button'

How can I do this? Looking through the forums I see people editing the XSLTExtensionBase.cs class in IS versions, but nothing for ML.

Thanks!

Jesse is offline Banned

With ML, it can be done in the same way. Either edit the return in XSLTExtensionBase.cs "AddToCartForm" method, or even easier, the "GetAddToCartForum" method in ShoppingCart.cs class.

tehremo is offline Junior Member

Snap, I guess I do not have the full source code then. The other posts say this is in AspDotNetStorefrontCommon, which I only have in the DLL.

Rex is offline Banned

In your product's xml package find the AddtoCartForm and try something like:

Code:
    <style type="text/css">
    #add2cart br { display: none; }
    #add2cart #Color,#add2cart #Size { display: block; }
    #add2cart .AddToCartButton { display: block; }
    </style>
    <div id="add2cart">
    <xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:AddtoCartForm(ProductID, VariantID, 1)" disable-output-escaping="yes"/>
    </div>

mitian33 is offline Junior Member

Default Change design of variant size dropdown

Is it possible to change the style for variant style instaed of binding the sizes in dropdown?