Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: What is the "IsROTD" column in the Rating table used for?

BenJ is offline Junior Member

Question What is the "IsROTD" column in the Rating table used for?

I haven't been able to find any documentation on this column. It isn't being used in the Ratings class, and as far as I can tell it isn't referenced anywhere in the entire solution.

Can anyone shed some light on what this column is for?

Thank you,
    Ben

BenJ is offline Junior Member

Could we get a response from someone on the ASPDNSF team on what "IsROTD" is? Nothing turns up in the manual, searches on this forum, and the only thing that comes up in a web search of the topic returns this forum post. As far as I can tell I'm the first to ask, so it would be nice to have something that others could find regarding this.

I'm writing a lot of custom code for the ratings system, and I would like to know if I could leverage this column for something I might not have anticipated yet.