Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Bulk Inventory Update For Size And Color

Kai is offline Junior Member

Question Bulk Inventory Update For Size And Color

My apologies if I missed a post about this somewhere, but I couldn't find it after looking...

I'm trying to determine what the best procedure is to bulk update products that all use size/color for inventory. Is this possible using the XML bulk update? I've generated the price list from within the Admin site, but it makes no mention of size/color and only shows simple inventory counts.

If this is possible to do with the XML price list upload functionality, could someone post the xml structure for this?

Thanks in advance.

Kai is offline Junior Member

I ended up solving this by just writing some code that generate an SQL script to update dbo.Inventory. Probably the fastest way to do update the data anyway... assuming there's nothing else magical going aside from updating that table when you do it through the system.

Upscale_Automotive is offline Senior Member

Also very interested in advice on this topic... subscribed.