Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: How to Add "Purchase" Button to top of XML variants

stanfrombrooklyn is offline Junior Member

Default How to Add "Purchase" Button to top of XML variants

I'm not that familiar with asp..front but a client has used it to build their site. We are writing copy for the pages and don't want the "Add to Cart" button to be at the end of all the copy. That's just bad web design. We want it to be immediately below the product name. But I can't figure out how to do so. We're just using the simplevariantformat XML package. Thanks!

Jesse is offline Banned

Changing the layout of your pages, and customization/appearance modification is all done through changing the XML packages involved. As far as the XML packages are concerned, the manual has documentation here. W3Schools is an excellent resource for getting started with XML, XSLT, and other technologies that will be required for customizing your ASPDNSF experience. I recommend you start here. Good luck, and happy learning!
    Last edited by Jesse; 05-22-2008 at 07:06 AM.