Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: How to set default Payment method

tcezeaux is offline Junior Member

Default How to set default Payment method

My client just wants to support Purchase Orders. When I go through the checkout process, PO is the only option, but it is not selected. Is there a way to select the default payment method?

Thanks

ASPDNSF Staff - Andrew Guest

This is by design...but it's a easy code mode.

Open the checkoutpayment.aspx file and edit the link below to include a checked = true clause.

Code:
    <asp:RadioButton GroupName="PaymentSelection" ID="pmtPURCHASEORDER" Text="(!checkoutpayment.aspx.8!)" Checked="true" runat="server" Visible="false" AutoPostBack="true" /></td>
    You'll also need to modify the panel controlling the PO number entry to be visible by default:

Code:
    <asp:Panel ID="pnlPOPane" runat="server" Visible="true">
                    <aspdnsf:Topic runat="server" ID="CheckoutPOPageHeader" TopicName="CheckoutPOPageHeader" />
                    <asp:Literal ID="POForm" runat="server" Mode="passThrough"></asp:Literal>
                </asp:Panel>

chamberinternet is offline Member

I've tried to apply this mod within ML 8.0.1.2 but it doesn't seem to work.

I then found out that these changes also needed to be done within checkout1.aspx which worked great.

Regards
    Last edited by chamberinternet; 12-18-2009 at 04:52 AM.
    Using AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.2