Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: BuySAFE

mikemurphy is offline Senior Member

Default BuySAFE

Great news on the partnership....just a heads up really, in that $$ guarantees dont really float the boat of many Euro & UK customers.

Just food for thought...maybe BuySAFE could consider multi-locales/currencies ??
    8.0.1.4 W2008R2 64-bit MSSQL2005

Rob is offline Senior Member

We'll send over to the buySAFE team for consideration
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

jrein7 is offline Junior Member

I have it enabled on my site but..I am able to choose the option successfully, but at final checkout it kicks out this error (checkout works OK without option chosen): (just submitted ticket) and it gets better - although the charge was never sent to gateway due to error, the bond via buysafe was generated??? no order number was assigned to it in buysafe control panel

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specified cast is not valid.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.
    Last edited by jrein7; 03-26-2008 at 11:26 AM. Reason: deleted specs

kentrob is offline Member

Default App always connects to BuySafe?

Should the browser always be opening connections to BuySafe even though it is not being used? I've IP traffic to their site although I'm not registered. I'd like to stop that.