Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Wishlist Display

tmoney101 is offline Senior Member

Default Wishlist Display

Hey,

I am trying to edit how the wish list looks. I can make a few changes by editing the wishlist.aspx page, however cant edit the actual output which I am sure is getting produced by this line:

<asp:Literal ID="CartItems" runat="server" Mode="PassThrough"></asp:Literal>

Aslo noticed this line in the wishlist.aspx.cs file:

String CartItemsXmlPackage = AppLogic.AppConfig("XmlPackage.WishListPageItems") ;

Not sure if there is meant to be a xml package for it as I cant find one.

Anyone know how to do this?

has no one seriously never done this before or unable to offer advice? Surely all stores wish to customize things like the wish list look to make their cart custom. Any help is much appreciated?

napsa is offline Banned

thanks very much.....,.

avsune is offline Member

so where does it get the layout for the items
    String CartItemsXmlPackage = AppLogic.AppConfig("XmlPackage.WishListPageItems") ;
    if wishlistpageitems doesnt exist?