Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Any Canadian users how there?...what gateway are you using?

Sean is offline Member

Default Any Canadian users how there?...what gateway are you using?

We are trying to decide what gateway would work with CIBC bank. Anyone using a good, reliable, preferablly all-in-one solution gateway?

Sean.

(LOL..just noticed the title...should have read "Any Canadian users OUT there?"...... )
    Last edited by Sean; 02-19-2008 at 09:45 AM.
    /// Sean ///

LarryW is offline Junior Member

We are currently setting up a store in Canada. We are working with the eSelectPlus gateway from Moneris. So far our test transactions have worked well. We will be going in to production in a week or two.

Sean is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    We are currently setting up a store in Canada. We are working with the eSelectPlus gateway from Moneris. So far our test transactions have worked well. We will be going in to production in a week or two.
    Hi Larry, if memory serves....Moneris is strictly for use with RBC customers?

Sean.
    /// Sean ///

slim is offline Junior Member

Larry,

Are you using eSelectPlus USA or Canada ?

I want to buy the ML/DNN version but it says it only supports eSelectPlus (US). Can a Canadian get a US version of eSelectPlus ?

Guys, what is the next best/cheapest merchant/payment gateway for Canadians?
    ________
    Suzuki Katana
    Last edited by slim; 01-21-2011 at 10:12 PM.

Sean is offline Member

We are looking into the best overall option for a Canadian gateway at the moment as well, I will definitely post updates as we progress. We are currently using Global Payments for phone orders (they have a useable gateway through CIBC (ugh!) I believe)...one bit of advice if I may - stay away from Global Payments....stay FAR FAR away...business practices, customer support etc are beyond a joke, I cannot emphasize how bad this company is. Don't walk, RUN, away from them! We are looking at the Moneris solution and eSelectPlus as a viable option as LarryW mentioned.
    /// Sean ///

ASPDNSF Staff - Jon is offline Senior Member

AdNSF is certified for Moneris eSELECTplus for both US and Canadian accounts. You simply set the eSelectPlus.country AppConfig to either 'us' or 'ca'.

They also support realtime shipping rates via Canada Post Sell Online, UPS, FedEx, or DHL.

The only thing I can't explain is why the Leafs can't seem to beat the Red Wings. (Oops... Oh they did?)
    Jon Wolthuis